- What We Do
- Training and Awareness
- Get Involved
Power to Change Programme
A 12 week free support programme for women who have experienced domestic abuse in the past.
Meeting dates to be confirmed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 042-9333244 for more information or to establish if this programme is appropriate for you at this time.
This programme includes sessions on:
– Basic Rights
– Definition of Abuse
– Why is it so hard to leave?
– Families and Children
– Coping with grief, fear and guilt
– Coping with anger
– Assertiveness skills, boundary setting and assertiveness techniques
– Dealing with requests and authority figures
– Practicing assertiveness
– Healthy relationships
– Ending and new beginnings