- What We Do
- Training and Awareness
- Get Involved
If you answer yes to any of the below questions you could be experiencing domestic abuse.
It is entirely up to you what you wish to do. You can contact Women’s Aid Dundalk 24-hour helpline for support and information on 042-9333244.
– Have you changed something about yourself because you were worried about what your partner would do or say?
– Are you ever afraid of your partner?
– Has your partner ever made it difficult for you to see your friends/family?
– Has your partner ever made you feel like nothing you do is right?
– Does your partner want to know what you are doing or who you are with at all times?
– Has your partner ever tried to stop you getting a job or attending education?
– Has your partner ever threatened you or your children?
– Does your partner ever make you feel like you’re walking on eggshells?
– Does your partner tell you that anything that goes wrong is your fault?
– Has your partner ever destroyed any of your belongings?
– Does your partner ever call you names or make you feel bad about yourself?
– Does your partner ever give you the silent treatment when you don’t do what he wants?
– Does your partner ever make you feel guilty to get you to do things?
– Does your partner control your money?
– Does your partner use the children against you by telling you that if you leave, he’ll take the children?
– Has your partner ever threatened to hurt himself if you were to leave?
– Does your partner accuse you of cheating on him?
– Does your partner check your phone or your social media accounts to see who you are in contact with?
– Has your partner ever gone on and on at you to get you to have sex with him?
– Does your partner make you feel as though there is something wrong with you?